Stainless Steel Buyers Guide
The 2015 Stainless Steel Buyers Guide is available from Sassda in both digital and print format. Hard copies are sent to end-users, such as Engineers, Specifiers, Architects, International Embassies, etc.
Stainless Steel Magazine
The Stainless Steel Magazine provides all members with the opportunity to advertise in the magazine and provide editorial.
Technical Support is provided at no cost to all members and end-users. Should the enquiry require more in-depth investigations, then a fee is agreed upon.
Networking functions provide the opportunity for members to entertain clients, as most members may not be ina position to host their own events.These networking opportunities take the form of :
- Golf Days and Sports Days for each region
- Sassda/Columbus Mill Visit
- Relevant Conferences or Workshops
Sassda ensures that its members are regularly provided with information that is of relevance to the industry and are kept up-to-date on happenings at Sassda. As a result Sassda produces the following electronic newsletters
- Sassda Update (Bi-Monthly)
- Business Opportunity Newsletter (Ad-hoc)
- Newsflash Newsletter (Ad-hoc)
Under the banner of promotions, Sassda’s website is of importance. The website receives a minimum of 50 000 hits per month. Traffic is mostly directed to the members information and the product information section. All members details are provided here along with a list of the products that they produce or stock. In addition, telephonic requests for members or product information is provided by providing the caller with information from the Buyers Guide
The “Members Section” on our website – for which each member has his own individual log on – has the following information available:
- Past copies of various
- AGM Reports
- Sector News
- South African HS Codes for Stainless Steel products
- Export Sector Research
- Information on doing business with China and India
- Information of the dti financing initiatives
- SA Business Forecast
- Industry Reports
- Apparent Consumption Statistics (SA) from 2002 to-date
- The Cross and Balls Emblem is provided to all paid up members for use on their promotional materials and products. The emblem is widely recognised as a symbol of quality and trustworthiness. Sassda is seeking to embark on a brand activation exercise to allow our members to further exploit this opportunity and leverage off this promotion.
- As an Association representing the stainless steel industry, Sassda ensures that it undertakes Lobbying on behalf of the industry. Sassda is currently working on a lobbying strategy to ensure that the industry remains a robust and competitive industry. Industry issues are taken up with relevant ministries and governmental agencies.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Sassda on 011 883 0119