Closing Date for Entries Extended to 31 August 2016
The awards are open to individuals and companies (locally and abroad) that are involved in the design, production, conversion, distribution and use or specification of stainless steel. Entrants do not need to be a member of Sassda.
The theme for this year’s Sassda Columbus Stainless Awards is “In Pursuit of Brilliance.” In addition, a “Sassda Awards Winner” logo has been created, for current and past winners, to use in their marketing and company collateral, to ensure that the awards add value to the winners.
The categories have been expanded to 16 different categories for entrants to choose from. Entrants can enter into more than one category and can enter as many projects and products as they wish. Entry to the awards is free of charge.
- Architecture, Building and Construction
- Export Achievement
- Ferritic Stainless Steel
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- Food and Beverage
- Catering and Hospitality
- Manufacturing Innovation
- Product Development
- Lifetime Achievement
- Business Excellence
- Overall Winner (the oustanding winner from the above categories)
Impact on the Environment
- All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence
- All entries much reach Sassda by 15 August 2016
- Entries should be in an A4 folder, on CD or submitted via e-mail
- All entries must be illustrated with original photographs.
- All entries must be accompanied by an executive summary/short motivation as to why the entry deserves an award
- Additional materials such as slides, diagrams, audiovisual material and CDs, DVDs and video tapes may also be included
- Scaled models may be submitted if applicable
- Entrants should provide references for sourcing additional information where required.e.g. contact name and telephone number of a customer or client.
- Each submission is limited to a single design or project and should be done with the prior approval of the principal parties concerned.
- The name which appears on the entry form as “Name of Entrant” will be considered by the panel of judges to be the person or company responsible for the submission of the entry. Similarly, if applicable the “Name of Entrant” shall be the name used if this is the winning entry.
- The judges have the right to reject any submission for which the documentation does not comply with the stated requirements of submission and entry.
- Sassda is granted permission to use winning entries for publicity purposes
- Employees and suppliers of Sassda and their respective families are not allowed to enter
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced at a banquet dinner to be held on 20 October 2016 at The Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg
To enhance the entry process, sassda representatives will be available to visit prospective entrants’ offices and assist them with completing the entry form to ensure the process is as quick and easy as possible.
To set up a meeting for a sassda representative to visit you please fill in the form below or contact Francis Le Roux via email email@example.com or call 011 883 0119.